Let us comment on the remaining errors encountered in the above open test:
- French ‘carrière’ remains undisambiguated: either carriera (career) or cava (quarry): two occurrences
- ‘de’: French ‘de’ is perhaps the most difficult word to translate into another language, due to its general polymorphism
- ‘national-socialiste’: missing vocabulary
- l’ within ” l’empeche “: pronoun error
- it should be pointed out that ‘Etats-Unis’ remains untranslated due to the fact that it is erroneously written, with a beginning E instead of É
The result is 1 – (5/169) = 97.04%. To be noticed: ambiguous French word ‘partie’ (‘durant la première partie’, during the first part) is correctly disambiguated into parti (part), instead of partita (game, match).
It seems that an average result of 95% is currently being consolidated, and that an average result of 96% is a target that should be achievable within a year.