If we were to update the priorities for language pairs to be achieved, from the point of view of endangered languages, the result would be as follows:
- Corsican language: French to Corsican (already done)
- Sardinian Gallurese: Italian to Gallurese
- Sardinian Sassarese: Italian to Sassarese
- Sicilian: Italian to Sicilian: sicilian language is close to Corsican sartinesu or taravesu
- Munegascu: French to Munegascu: munegascu language bears some similarities with Corsican language
Pairs such as French to Gallurese, French to Sassarese, English to Gallurese, English to Sassarese, English to Sicilian do not have priority, as they can be resolved using an intermediate pair. French to Gallurese is done with the French to Italian pair (e.g. with Deepl) and then with the Italian to Gallurese pair, etc.